up to £35k p.a.
about 2 years ago
Marketing & Contracts Analyst
12 Month contract – Likely to go Permanent
Full-time, 37.5 hour
Up to 35k per annum – dependant of experience
Location: North-West London – easily accessible from Watford, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Job Ref: MS201569
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a Marketing & Contracts Analyst to work for their client, a global and well establish corporation within the Health & Life Science sector.
This role requires English Language skills to native level as well as experience working in an analytical position ideally in either Finance or Marketing.
If you wish to be part of a friendly & multi-cultural team, within a thriving and growing business, Apply now!
Your Main Duties will include:
- Updating Service Contract projections on a weekly basis.
- Delivering contract analysis and ad hoc analysis for the commercial team.
- Coordinating with internal teams to verify extended warranty contract orders on a regular basis.
- Liaising with administration team regarding extended warranty contracts set-up.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to execute Service EMEA campaigns.
- Monitoring EMEA campaign metrics in Salesforce.
To succeed in this role your will need:
- Fluency in English to Native level
- Additional languages are advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Experience of Salesforce preferred
If you have previous experience as a Marketing Analyst, Marketing Assistant, Finance Administrator, Contracts Analyst, Data Analyst or Marketing Analytics within the Finance, Commercial or Marketing sectors, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.