£35k-40k pro rata + great team
Hertfordshire – Hybrid
Part-time, 21 hours per week
6-month contract – possibility to extend
£35k-40k pro rata + great team
Job Ref: AM1155361
Location: North London – easily accessible from Luton, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City area
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting for a proactive Marketing Executive to join our client’s well-established and multilingual team. You will be responsible for delivering a range of marketing activities and programmes in line with the company’s overall business strategy.
The successful candidate will have solid marketing experience, and be familiar with the relevant tools and concepts. You should have an enthusiastic and confident approach, with the ability to take initiative.
Marketing Executive – Key Duties:
· Developing and managing the company brand
· Producing attractive and engaging content to promote the business and new clients
· Sourcing and liaising closely with external suppliers in order to organise campaigns; such as SEO, web developers, and designers
· Manging social media strategy to maximise engagement and company presence across all channels
· Attending trade shows, events, conferences, and networking events to promote the company brand and to maximise PR opportunities
· Monitoring and expanding company web presence, increasing relevant traffic
· Maintaining CRM system for marketing and business development activities
· Conducting competitor analysis on a regular basis and monitoring the company’s place within the market and identifying areas for growth
· Overseeing the marketing budget
Marketing Executive - To apply for this position you will have:
· Native-level fluency in English
· Solid experience in marketing, ideally within the services industry
· Strong content creation and copywriting experience
· Experience using a variety of marketing tools and concepts (e.g. MailChimp)
· A relevant marketing qualification
· Strong organisation and budgeting skills
· Excellent communication and people skills,
· A proactive attitude and independent approach
· Strong IT skills
· Knowledge of another language is advantageous
You have previous experience as a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive or Marketing Specialist with an independent approach and you are looking to take the next step in your career in Marketing within a transcultural and friendly environment, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.