Excellent salary and benefit package - Negotiable salary dependent on experience
Marketing Executive – Spanish & Italian Speaking
Based in South-West London – Easily accessible from Wimbledon, Kingston, Croydon, Sunbury
Job Ref: CF264821
Excellent salary and benefit package
Negotiable salary dependent on experience
Benefits package including to pension, private medical insurance, subsidised gym membership and more
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting an experienced channel marketing executive with fluent Spanish and good level of Italian language skills to join an international tech company.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the European marketing team of a global corporation experience growth. You will plan, organise, and execute marketing campaign project, in collaboration with sales teams across multiple regions and channels
Spanish and Italian speaking Channel Marketing Specialist - Main duties
- Plan and coordinate multi-channel marketing campaigns in collaboration with sales and country managers for B to B and B to C audience
- Manage marketing budget regionally
- Responsible for responding to marketing requests and invoicing.
- Coordinate delivery of projects, ensuring they meet with local markets ‘requirements and needs
- Deal with queries from external & internal stakeholders including distributors, field sales and retailers
- Drive marketing activities and Communicate information to channel partners
- Ensure use of all marketing tools and programmes.
- Work with partners on setting up Digital Marketing campaigns, including Media buy opportunities, paid Social, etc) as well as report
- Preparation of events, promotions, and other campaigns
Marketing executive with Spanish and Italian - Requirements:
- Fluency in English and Spanish to native level is essential
- Good level of Italian
- Previous experience in similar role
- Ideally Background in Marketing in tech, IT or gaming industry
- Confident user of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Confident, proactive, creative thinker
- Adaptable with strong communication skills
- Organised with strong analytical skills
If you have a background as a channel marketing specialist, channel marketing executive in similar industry, apply now to discuss this role in more details. We will also consider Marketing graduate with IT Channel Sales experience and an interest in Computer Gaming, Online Gaming and Technology, who are looking to take the next step in your career, send your CV through to discuss this amazing opportunity further.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.