10 months ago
Marketing Manager Tech B2B Events
Marketing Manager for UK Technology Events, Trade Shows and Exhibitions
Based in London – UK
Job number: CV116292
Perm role Excellent Salary: £45-50k base plus performance bonus (possible gross package of £60k+.)
Fluent in English
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager with either strong B2B Marketing Events, Trade Shows or Exhibition in the Tech
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a Bilingual Trade shows Marketing Manager for the UK Market to work for a prestigious global Events, Exhibitions Tradeshows and Marketing company based in London and with offices all over the world. They are continuing to expand their presence in the UK
Marketing Manager Tech B2B Events Key Duties:
- Work across our Tech Show and tech B2B events
- Managing a marketing team
- Implementing marketing strategy for events, trade shows and exhibitions and campaign positioning
- Marketing campaign implementation and performance achievement
- Overseeing creative and marketing processes
- Collaborating with the sales team in order to produce great marketing material which enable them to reach their goal
- Develop great marketing content using excellent writing skills in order to attract the targeted audience in an engaging fashion
- Marketing plan revisions as well as marketing statistics and forecasts
- Create social media and PR strategies
- Campaigns project management and audience registration process as well as cost strategy
Marketing Manager Tech B2B Events - To apply you must have:
- Fluency in English is a must
- Previous experience in managing marketing Team including campaigns ideally in either the events, technology, trade shows, exhibitions or similar sectors
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Campaigns, time and budgets management skills
- Strong social media and content skills
- Other languages a plus but not a must such as German, Dutch, French, Portuguese or Spanish
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as a Marketing Manager as well as managing a team and you wish to use your marketing skills in London UK, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.