City of London
up to £28,000 per annum DOE
about 1 year ago
Night Receptionist with Spanish OR Portuguese
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum DOE
Permanent Night shift
Location: Central London- Stunning Building
Our client, an international property company based in central London is currently recruiting for Front of house receptionist for this exclusive building, to meet and greet their important guests and ensure their stay is everything they hoped for and more, whilst also assisting with online enquiries from around the world.
This is a great opportunity to start or continue your career within Luxury accommodation sector. You will use your excellent English language skills with Spanish or Portuguese in this beautiful and centrally located building to welcome guests, check them in and attend to any queries or requests they have as well as liaising with the cleaning and maintenance team to keep the property at its best all of the time. The right candidate will be well presented, articulate and confident dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
Main Duties of Receptionist with Spanish or Portuguese:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Taking calls, making sure reception area is well presented
- Ensuring guests are looked after
- Provide online assistance for guests worldwide
- working with the experience team to provide exemplary customer service
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Distribute and file incoming post
- Ensure that maintenance issues are escalated
Requirements of the Receptionist with Spanish or Portuguese:
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills highly desirable
- English language skills to business level both written and spoken
- 4* Reception, Hotel or Customer service experience desirable but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and a great telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office and Outlook skills
- Flexibility and practical skills are essential
- Can do attitude and strong customer service skills
You will work as part of a team covering a shift pattern 4 days on and 4 days off 8pm- 8am night shift
So if you have either Spanish or Portuguese languages skills and have experience as a concierge, night porter, night manager, receptionist or doorman and are looking for a night shift position in a high end industry, please apply now!
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.