South West London
Excellent Salary + Bonus
5 months ago
Norwegian Speaking Account Manager- Inside Sales
Location: South West London –Near to Wimbledon, Kingston, Croydon, Sunbury
30 mins from Central London – Waterloo
Job Reference PG01201755
Salary: Up to £30,000 - 26.5K Basic + Bonus at the end of the contract
FTC - 1-year Maternity Leave
A great opportunity has arisen for a Norwegian speaking Inside Sales Account Manager – dealing with existing clients while identifying business opportunities, using consultative, upselling skills.
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a Norwegian speaking Account Manager/Inside Sales Executive for their client, a global organisation based in South West London
Norwegian Speaking Account Manager Inside Sales Duties:
• Managing and developing business in the Norwegian speaking regions
• Managing customer accounts
• Liaising with other strategic departments
• Managing inventory levels and orders
• Supporting Business Development Managers in the field
• Collaborating with admin department to resolve returns orders.
• Occasional travel to customer sites and exhibitions.
Norwegian speaking Account Manager Inside Sales - To apply for this exciting role, you will need to have:
• Fluency in Norwegian as well as English both written and spoken
• Excellent phone, email, and social media skills
• Some experience in similar roles
• Strong communication and relationship building skills .
• Ability to work as part of a team with an interest in technology
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as an Account Manager – Inside Sales with a progressive global organisation and able to work in South West London and speak fluent English and Norwegian, please send your CV without delay and one of our consultants will get back to you
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer