£40k basic + benefits
8 months ago
Job Title: Office Manager/PA with French
Salary: £40k basic + benefits
Location: central London
Job Ref: SM136890
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for an experienced Office Manager with PA skills and a bilingual level of French and English for a global company in their beautiful new London offices. This role will require a high-level of confidence, strong organisational skills to manage and coordinate a variety of tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong office coordinator, Team assistant or PA with previous experience in corporate and fast-paced environment looking for a varied and busy role. You will be using your French languages skills and be part of a friendly, growing and driven UK team of this global organisation.
Duties of the Office manager/PA with French
- Responsible for Coordinating office operations and logistics
- Manage and process expense requests and payments
- Produce budget reports
- Project administration support as required
- Manage suppliers and service providers for the building
- Organise meetings, events and catering if required
- Complex diary management, appointments and travel needs for the director
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring all documents and travel itineraries are correct and updated
- Ad hoc tasks
Requirements of the Office manager/PA with French
- Bilingual French and English language skills both Written and Spoken
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid experience in a similar environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills and additional software applications
- Initiative and discretion
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work in fast-paced environment
- A can-do attitude.
- A great team player who can show willingness to help
- Adaptable Creative Problem-solving capabilities
- Professional, polite, friendly
If you are a proactive and motivated PA, office manager looking for a new challenge within a fast growing environment, or have experience as an EA, PA, team assistant, administration assistant, project coordinator, Executive or C level assistant, and have excellent organisational and administration skills, don’t hesitate to apply.
We look forward to your application!
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.