Location: Central London
Salary: up to £25,000
Job reference: SM101516
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is working with an established company, based in Central London, seeking Operations Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
The right candidate will be a team player who takes responsibility for managing day to day claims queries, producing reports and providing support to the Operations Manager and IT team.
Responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator
• Professionally dealing with all enquiries quickly
• Taking appropriate action in order to process, and following up on queries
• Managing the operations assistants
• Reporting back to the Operations manager
• Assisting finance team where necessary
• Implement changes and plan procedure
• Work closely with IT to optimise use of software tools
• Assist in development and management of underwriting platforms
• Review design and usability of interface
• Analyse current trends
• Organise user trainer
• Maintaining the administration, database and website
Requirements of the Operations Coordinator
• Experience in the application of Lean Methodology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of Microsoft Office especially Excel
• Strong administrative capabilities and ability to follow company procedures
• Proven team leading experience a plus
• Experience in insurance/ underwriting a bonus
• Ability to work to a tight deadline
If you are experienced in in a supportive operations role, or have worked in claims, insurance or underwriting, and are familiar with a client services environment providing professional level of support and excellent attention to detail, don’t hesitate to apply.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the language recruitment specialists with over 30 years’ experience in recruiting multilingual staff across the UK and Europe.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who have the right to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event that there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an equal opportunities employer.