10 months ago
Salary: up to £38k
Location: Central London
Job Ref: SM16455
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a confident and experienced PA/office Manager for a close-knit team within a very established and successful company in a prime central London location.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a strong organisational skills, with a PA/office manager or business assistant background, and enjoys varied, hands on tasks, and getting involved in the running of the business throughout Europe.
Duties of the PA/Office Manager with French
- Arranging international travel and coordinating meetings
- Diary management
- Liaising with important clients
- Typical office management duties
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers across Europe
- Scheduling maintenance and trials
- Checking references and liaising with agencies
- Tracking employee hours and providing HR support
- Ad hoc tasks including some private PA duties
Requirements of the PA/Office Manager with French
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluent in French both written and spoken
- Great communication skills
- Experience of similar role working with varied duties
- HR knowledge a plus
- Discretion and diplomacy at all times
- Professional and responsible manner
- Strong organisational skills and eye for detail
- Proactive problem solving mind-set
- Dedicated attitude, and ability to adapt to the needs of the business.
If you are an experienced PA, EA, office manager, Team assistant, or have worked in a supportive role providing diary, travel, administration and HR support within a financial, investment, legal or similar type of company and are looking to become part of a well-established company which is starting a period of growth, don’t hesitate to apply
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.