over 1 year ago
Personal Assistant - Media
Location- Central London
Salary up to £26k
Job Ref: SM101471
A Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and proactive Personal Assistant with strong computer and administration skills to work for a fast growing global media company based in central London. Duties are broad and varied within a dynamic working environment.
Candidates should be confident and quick to learn, good time-managers, able to use initiative and take on responsibility. Strong written and spoken communication skills with a positive and personable approach will be essential, as well as a good general level of numeracy and a keen eye for detail. Experience or qualifications related to media or publishing would be advantageous.
- Welcoming clients and preparing meeting rooms and refreshments
- Diary management
- Travel booking for management team
- Answering phones and email correspondence
- Arranging meeting rooms, catering and any technical equipment or documents required.
- Processing orders and expenses
- Producing invoices and accounts reports
- Event planning and booking
- Providing daily admin support for projects
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Produce documents including reports and presentations when necessary
- Covering assistants and reception when necessary
If you are a professional and well organised person with the desire to build your career within a fun and dynamic company and have experience of Office assistant, PA, team assistant, marketing assistant or administrator roles, and providing outstanding administrative support and meeting planning assistance, along with an excellent telephone manner, and aptitude for dealing with people in a busy working environment, whilst staying calm and professional, don’t hesitate to apply.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.