over 1 year ago
Polish Speaking Sales Order Administrator CRM – Logistics
Location: West London
Job Reference: HD0126853
Salary: up to 30K per annum
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a Polish speaking Customer Support / Sales Administrator for their client, a global company in West London
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an expanding company where you can utilise hour language skills and take on responsibility whilst working as part of a friendly professional team.
Polish speaking Sales Order Administrator CRM – Logistics / Polish speaking Customer Support Duties:
• Dealing customers calls and providing information on products
• Processing orders and updating database accordingly
• Keeping track of product details
• Products demos
• Propose products where possible.
• Collaborate with sales teams and take part in sales meetings.
• Dealing with international branches
• Following inbound shipments and deliveries
• Stock level maintenance and forecasting
Polish speaking Sales Order Administrator CRM – Logistics / Polish speaking Customer Support - To apply for this exciting role, you will need to have:
• Fluent Polish as well as English both written and spoken (other languages useful)
• Previous experience in order processing and customer support
• Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
• Confident communicator with ability to take initiative
• Good knowledge of Excel and other MS applications, Outlook, Word
• CRM software knowledge
• Strong customer service skills.
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career in client services, customer support, Sales Order processing /Logistics and speak Polish (other European languages very useful) looking to work for an expanding international company, pleases send our CV through without delay and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Please send your CV to the email address quoted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer