Up to £33K + Excellent Benefits
PR Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £33K + Excellent Benefits
Great Central London Location
Job Ref: SM0202042
Language Recruitment Services Limited (LRS) is recruiting an enthusiastic and experienced PR Marketing Executive, to join our client, a growing communications agency specialised in the Wellbeing and Health sector.
This is an incredible opportunity for a creative and driven individual to be part of this well connected and progressive company as they grow their market presence with impactful PR for Brands to reach their audiences worldwide.
We are looking for a talented professional with strong communication skills, a confident presence with at least 1 years’ experience in public relations, working closely with journalists and influencers within the Health and Wellness sector. The ideal candidate has a hands-on approach and enjoys working with other talented people in a collaborative, and fast-paced environment
PR Marketing Executive responsibilities include:
- Pitch ideas and products to media and influencers
- Daily contact with influencers on client’s behalf
- Coordinate requests for product and interviews, and provide useful information for influencers
- Building client relationships and develop strategy across channels
- Media relations - facilitating media requests, proactively generating targeted publicity, building relationships with key media and influencers.
- Plan social media campaigns and manage accounts and content.
- Analyse data and produce reports in order to see where campaigns are working and look at ways they can be refreshed and improved.
- Develop press releases and feature articles
- Create key connections between brands and relevant journalists to enhance exposure.
- Help with event planning when necessary including research and guest selection.
PR Marketing Executive - Requirements:
- Exceptional English communication skills
- Specific health/wellness related experience
- 1-2years of PR experience in an agency or journalism background or marketing preferred
- Degree in public relations, Marketing communications or related field Advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of social media campaign planning and budgeting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Additional language skills a plus
If you have experience of the Health and wellness sector and are a PR executive, account manager or coordinator or have communications or PR experience and are familiar with social media strategy and planning and building and are looking to grow your career in Marketing don’t hesitate to get in touch for this exciting new role.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer