4 months ago
Job Title: Business Assistant with Arabic
Up to £25k
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting for a Business Assistant with Arabic for our client a luxury hotel group at their head office.
The Business Assistant with Arabic will support the company director and the team providing administrative and secretarial support.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised, well presented professional assistant who enjoys a busy role and is keen to make use of their administrative skills. An excellent level of English communication skills is essential and a fluency in both spoken and written Arabic. The successful candidate will also be hospitable, friendly and helpful.
Duties of Business Assistant with Arabic:
• Diary management & Travel arrangements
• General administrative support for the team
• Client correspondence
• Translation of copy for website
• Social media and website updates
• Ad hoc research for division mangers
• Dealing with phone queries
• Arrange meeting
Requirements of the Business Assistant with Arabic:
• Highly professional and smartly presented
• Relevant experience.
• Social media experience highly desirable
• Ability to maintain efficiency under pressure
• Proactive self-starter, who is quick to learn
• Excellent English communication skills
• Arabic language skills
• Customer focused, flexible and friendly attitude
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Proficient in MS Office, with good typing skills
If you are a motivated professional with experience as a secretary, admin assistant, Personal assistant, accounts admin, receptionist, administrator, or other secretarial and administrative type roles within a corporate or luxury environment and have Arabic language skills, please get in contact as soon as possible.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.