City of London
3 months ago
Location: City of London
Salary: £24K Per Annum
Job Ref: HD116223
LRS is currently recruiting a Receptionist/Office Administrator for their client in the City of London.
Working with a friendly, dynamic team, you will enjoy a great working environment with varied and interesting tasks.
Duties of the Receptionist/Office Administrator
● Deal with emails in a timely manner as instructed.
● Manage the CEO’s monthly, weekly and daily schedule and ensure it is followed.
● Coordinate Calendar and Meeting management and send meeting invitation in line with company standard.
● Book all appointments, travel and accommodation as requested for the MD and others in the business as directed.
• Ensure reception and phones are covered at all times and manage inbound communications.
• Respond to all inbound inquiries by phone, electronically or in person as appropriate.
• Welcome visitors in a professional manner and in line with company standards.
• Maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
• Complete a variety of admin support as required in the areas of accounting, IT, HR and office management.
• Liaise with suppliers as required.
• Support internal meetings as directed.
• Event management for a variety of external and internal events.
• Take notes/minutes at meetings/conference calls.
• Produce documents, reports, briefing papers and presentations as requested.
• Assist the operations, sales and corporate governance teams as necessary
Requirements of the Receptionist/Office Administrator
● Fluency in written and spoken English to native level
● Excellent organisational skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Friendly and professional manner with excellent presentation
● Good MS office skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to use initiative and work to deadlines
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: Receptionist: Receptionist: Office Administrator; Office Manager;
Receptionist: PA/Secretary; Receptionist: Office Manager; Office Administrator;