Excellent salary + benefit package
Recruitment and HR Manager – with EU language skills
Location – City of London
Excellent salary + benefit package
Permanent, full time
Job Reference MS113405
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a human resource and talent acquisition Manager for their award winning and world-renowned client in the City of London.
The company is a technology-centred and people-driven organization and has a long history of significant growth and smart innovations.
This is an ideal opportunity for a hands-on HR business partner with English and other European language skills (ideally French or Spanish), looking for a diverse role within a global organisation.
Apply now to discuss this exciting role in more details
Main Duties of the Recruitment and HR Manager with French or Spanish
Recruitment and talent acquisition:
• Report to VP of HR based in the US
• Build strong relationship with internal stakeholders and hiring managers to identify organisation and business talent needs
• Develop the sourcing strategies and manage the partnership with recruitment agencies to identify the best talent pool
• proactive planning of candidate pipeline development ensuring all hires meet the company standard of excellence
• Manage the full recruitment process and ensure positive experience for candidates
HR Business Partner:
• Liaison for all traditional HR functions
• Provide day-to-day performance advice to team leaders and hiring managers (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
• Support managers with onboarding process of new employee, salary reviews, performance reviews and annual talent reviews
• Identify training needs, liaise with learning organization, and ensure training objectives are met.
• Ensure all HR decisions align with the company’s standards and manage employee relations issues, using company Principles and legal guidance.
• Administrative support for all regions (e.g., Issuing travel documentation and employment letters, tracking holidays and attendance…
Profile of the Recruitment and HR Manager with French or Spanish
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as an HR business partner within an international company
• Degree holder in HR or related field
• Fluent English with strong command of French or Spanish (We will also consider German or Italian speakers)
• Experience working directly with and engaging senior leaders in multiple functional and geographical areas
• Proven expertise in talent identification as well as developing pipeline of best-in-class talent
• Knowledge of MS Office and applicant tracking system
• Good vision of organisational and business needs
• Strong researching, networking and selling skills
• Excellent communication, listening, collaboration, organisational skills
• Ethical, Adaptable, Resilient, innovative thinker, self-motivated driver
• Ability to travel
You have a background as a HRBP, HR manager, talent acquisition manager and looking to join an international company where you can use your language skills and work within an innovative and multi-cultural environment, we look forward to speaking with you.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.