5 months ago
Recruitment Consultant/Account Manager with European languages
Location –Central London
Salary –Excellent Salary+ Commission + Bonus
Job Ref: HD15191
Native level of English required and ideally a second European language is preferred
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a talented Recruitment Consultant to join a very well established and busy team.
This is a very rewarding role, for a strong relationship builder with an interest in people and recruitment. You will be working with a busy and successful team of Consultants operating in an exciting niche sector of the recruitment industry.
The company offers excellent commission, good incentives and all the resources you will need to help you succeed in this role. We are the "go to" agency for commercial / office support recruitment for many of London's international professional services, legal, insurance, banking, marketing, media as well as FMCG and blue-chip companies in the UK and Europe
You will be responsible for managing exciting accounts as well as developing new client relationships with companies and governing bodies from various industry sectors. Recruitment is a demanding, sales-orientated environment but it brings great rewards for your efforts. Candidates should be professional, self-starters with a natural aptitude for multitasking and prioritising. Excellent interpersonal skills are a prerequisite as is the ability to engage with clients and candidates and develop strong relationships. Excellent attention to detail and the ability follow procedures are also essential..
Duties of the Recruitment Consultant with European Languages:
- Establishing relationships with HR Staff and niche clients in various sectors via phone, face to face, video chats and email
- Interviewing and assessing candidate’s suitability for client roles
- Selling and cross selling the company services and candidates
- Coordinating the recruitment process (advertising, web and database searches, email candidate campaign, social media candidate sources as well as other creative channels)
- Drafting commercial proposals and negotiating business terms with clients
- Submitting applications as per the deadlines and ensuring CVs are well formatted
Requirements of the Recruitment Consultant/Account Manager:
- Native level of English, ideally, fluency in a second European language
- Experience of building and creating relationships in sales environment is preferred but candidates with strong potential will be considered
- Passion for account management, recruitment or talent acquisition
- Great sales and client relationship skills (phone, face to face, events etc.)
- Client and candidate driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills and good diction
- Good Microsoft office skills
- A self-starter, able to use initiative and take on responsibility
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer