Salary: £44 + great benefits ( life assurance, private medical and travel insurance, a contributory pension scheme and annual bonus dependent on the company's and individual performance) and career progression
about 1 year ago
Research Consultant Business Analytics Up to 44K
Global Fintech Consultancy with clients all over the world based in London - UK
Perm role Excellent Salary: £44 + great benefits ( life assurance, private medical and travel insurance, a contributory pension scheme and annual bonus dependent on the company's and individual performance) and career progression
Fluent in English other languages such as German or French might be beneficial but not essential for this role
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate Fintech Consultant Business Analytics with a strong background in quantitative research
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a Consultant Business Analytics for the UK Market to work for a prestigious consultancy firm
Research Consultant Business Analytics Key Duties:
- Preparing and collecting data
- Data analysis
- Data management
- Output creation
- Competitor insights and analysis
- In-depth interviews
- Project management
- Brand analysis and drafting reports and case studies
- Statistical analyses
- Participating at client meeting
Research Consultant Business Analytics - To apply you must have:
- Fluency in English is a must
- Advanced Excel proficiency along with knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python or R
- Market research methods, quantitative analysis, statistics and modelling.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to details
- Other languages such as German or French might be beneficial but not essential for this role
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as a Strategic Research Consultant Business Analytics and you wish to use your client and analytical skills in London UK, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.