23k- £25k + Attractive benefits
Salary: £23k- £25k + Attractive benefits
Location: Central London
Job Ref: SM1202329
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting on behalf of an exclusive luxury brand with offices in Central London, who is looking for a new Reservations Agent to join their dynamic team.
An articulate individual looking for a challenging role could fit right in here or someone with experience in a luxury brands or services who prides themselves of delivering an exemplary level of attention as well as being a true team player.
it is imperative that candidates are punctual, and discrete at all times, being proactive to resolve issues to ensure a seamless process.
Duties of the Reservations Agent
• Provide impeccable service related to all client booking needs
• Understand client requirements and cross sell where possible
• Cultivate strong client relations verbally and through written communication
• Maintain a pertinent database of client files
• Handing confidential information with the utmost professionalism
• Attending company training meetings and learn about different areas of the business
• Uphold and communicate brand values
• Effectively give any handover information
• Deliver and coordinate any additional services required to the highest standard
Requirements of the Reservations Agent
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Additional languages skills useful
• Experience of working in luxury customer service or reservations
• Degree level education preferred but not essential
• Able to work enthusiastically with others
• Strong time management skills
• Good eye for detail and a hard-working attitude
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of hotel software highly desirable
• Available for shift work including weekends
If you have excellent English communications skills and you have experience of the luxury sector in either a Reservations, booking, customer service, customer support, client services, or have worked within the reservations or booking teams or hotel sector and thrive in a busy environment with high end clients please don’t hesitate to apply
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialists with over 30 years’ experience in recruiting multilingual staff across London and Europe
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.