Salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
about 2 months ago
Retail Manager – Innovative Concept store
Competitive salary – Strong opportunity for career progression
Language recruitment Services Limited (LRS) is recruiting an experienced retail manager or general manager for a unique concept store opening in West London.
This is an incredible opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic team leader or store manager to join an innovative company and grow with them as they expand their market in the UK and Europe.
You are an enthusiastic and outgoing individual who wants to take an active role in the success of new venture, send you CV now to discuss this exciting role in more details
Main Duties of the Retail Manager, Store Manager, General manager
- Oversee and ensure smooth running of daily operations in the shop
- Hire, train, develop and supervise staff
- Prepare and monitor store budget
- Monitor stock and expenses
- Plan and supervise instore promotional events and visual merchandising
- Analyse revenue reports and prepare sales forecasts
- Advise on range of products and brand and deal with customers queries and complaints
- Liaise with PR agencies, brand ambassadors and influencers
- Work closely with International commercial manager on business performance and improvements
Profile for the store manager
- Previous experience as a team leader or Manager in the retail sector
- Knowledge of retail best practices
- An interest in preventive medicine, naturopathy is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with outgoing personality
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Analytical with Client centric mind-set
You have a passion for health and wellness, and looking to use your commercial and team leading skills in a unique concept store, this is the job for you.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you now we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.