North West London
9 months ago
Russian speaking Export Sales Administrator with Slavic, Arabic or Turkish language skills
Up to £30,000, dependant on experience
Based In North-West London - easily accessible from Wembley, Watford, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Job Ref: MS201589
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a business to business Customer Service Coordinator to work In the Export department of a global and well establish corporation within the Health & and Life Science sector.
This role requires English and Russian skills to native level, experience in order processing, logistics and delivery monitoring as well as another Eastern-Europe or Middle Eastern language.
You wish to be part of a friendly, stimulating & multi-cultural team, Apply now! You will receive full training and be part of a thriving and growing business.
- Build close relationships with clients and partners, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Order processing & pro-active delivery monitoring
- Follow-ups on shipments and organise replacements where needed
- Dealing with Custom clearance and exporting issues on assigned markets (Middle-east, Russia & Africa)
- Liaise with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, Finance) to resolve any issues
- Fluency in Russian, with either Slavic, Arabic or Turkish language skills, as well as English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Knowledge of international logistics, import/export and customs will be a plus
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
If you have previous experience as a sales coordinator, customer service agent, import/export administrator or logistics coordinator, or have a background in merchandising, client service or account management, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.