North West London
Up to 30K per annum – dependant of experience
about 1 year ago
Customer Service Advisor German AND French speaking
Up to £30,000, dependent on experience
Initial 12 months contract - very likely to go permanent
Based In North-West London - easily accessible from Watford, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Temporarily remote work due to Covid.
Job Ref: MS1543
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is looking for a B to B Customer Service advisor or account manager or inside sales executive to a global supplier of the Health and Life Science sector experiencing exponential growth.
French AND German language skills are essential for this role, as well as experience in order processing, logistics, supply-chain or delivery monitoring.
B TO B customer service – order processing - Main Responsibilities:
- Build close relationships with clients and partners, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Processing orders & monitor closely ongoing deliveries
- Follow-ups on shipments and organise replacements where needed
- Liaise with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, Finance) to resolve any issues
- Work as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
French speaking CS advisor - Requirements :
- Fluency in French AND German as well as English required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload efficiently
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in order management, logistics, import/export, or custom clearance
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
You have experience as a B to B sales coordinator, customer support, sales administrator, commercial assistant, customer service agent, import/export administrator or logistics coordinator, or have a background in merchandising, client service or account management, send your application through to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
Please send your CV in word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.