Excellent Base Salary - £25-28K
about 1 year ago
Sales Administrator/Analyst Italian Speaking
Location - Central London - Amazing offices- Prestigious company
Salary - Excellent base salary £25-£28K per annum
Job reference: CV116459
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking for an Italian speaking Sales Administrator/Analyst with advanced Excel skills for a prestigious global company expanding at global speed in central London
This is an analytical and administrative role - you will have experience in a similar admin or analyst or assistant analyst role.
Sales Administrator/ Analyst Italian Speaking -Duties:
- Gaining, analysing, reporting data to the team
- Taking trends and record records to create performance evaluation
- Performance records analysis
- Reviewing forecast
- Generating reports forecast
- Leasing with international offices
- Report communication to various teams and management
- Document analysis
- Quantity analysis and forecasting
- Maintaining details accurately in the database
Sales Administrator/Analyst Italian Speaking -Requirements:
- Italian to native standard as well as very good English
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Analysis skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Passion for analysis
If you speak Italian to native level, have experience in sales administration or administration with some experience in analysis or a passion for analysis with advanced excel skills, send your CV today and don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.