Up to £29k p.a. dependent on experience
Sales Administrator – Swedish Speaking
Full-time, 37.5 hour
12-month contract - likely to go permanent
Salary: Up to £29k p.a. dependent on experience
Job Reference - MS024998
Based in North-West London - easily accessible from Watford, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a B-to-B Customer Service Advisor to join the Export department of a global supplier of the Health and Life Science sector.
This role requires Swedish language skills, experience in order processing, logistics and delivery monitoring.
If you wish to be part of a friendly, stimulating & multi-cultural team, Apply now!
- Order processing & pro-active delivery monitoring
- Follow-ups on shipments and organise replacements where needed
- Build close relationships with clients and partners, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Liaise efficiently with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, finance, Customer care)
- Working as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
- Monitoring query resolutions and proactive customer satisfaction calls
- Providing product knowledge and accurate information to clients
- Dealing with commercial partners and responding to queries efficiently and within set timeframes
- Fluency in Swedish as well as English to native level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in order management, logistics, import/export, or custom clearance
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
If you have previous experience as a sales coordinator, sales administrator, commercial assistant, customer service agent, import/export administrator or logistics coordinator, or have a background in merchandising, client service or account management, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.