22000 per annum
11 months ago
Team Administrator – Media Agency
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a Sales Administrator with Fluent French for An International Media Agency.
You will be working on cosmopolitan and vibrant media sales campaigns for International clients.
This role would suit a sharp people person who is numerate as well as an excellent communicator, confident speaking to clients on the phone. The right candidate will be assisting with all media sales tasks and other administration duties, so being efficient and able to anticipate needs is essential and will fast track you to rewards.
- Responsible for updating web and media profiles
- Placing Ads correctly
- Order processing and checking
- Maintaining client records
- Checking reports and spotting any errors
- Translate documents, proposals, presentations and media calendars
- Sending technical specifications of media space to relevant contacts
- Liaise regularly with agencies and media space to ensure that advertising copy is delivered at the correct address and on time.
- Contacting new business prospects
- Take meeting minutes
- Prepare invoices
Sales Admin with French Requirements:
- Speaking and writing English to native level
- Fluent French in order to be able to translate effectively
- Good numeracy and Excel skills
- Can do attitude
- Confident at dealing with clients and prospecting
- Keen eye for detail
- Proactive nature
- Interest in Media advantageous
If you are a native level English speaker with fluent French, who has recently graduated or has some B TO B Client support, account management, inside sales experience and the confidence to deal with clients and prospects for new business, and the attention to detail to catch any small mistakes, then please apply now!
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.