Up to £27,000
4 months ago
Sales Coordinator with European Language
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £27,000
Job reference: SM0201952
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is working with an established company, based in West London, seeking a Sales Coordinator with EU either Portuguese, French, German or another European language to join their dynamic, expanding team.
The right candidate will be a team player who is a proactive and confident, whilst being willing to get involved with different areas of the business. This role would suit a good all-rounder with language skills and flexibility to travel for client meetings.
Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator with European Language:
• Professionally dealing with all enquiries from new and existing clients
• Setting up new accounts
• Guide new and existing customers on products and services
• Translating training and promotional material
• Ensuring that up-to-date product knowledge
• Updating manuals and client database
• Giving presentations and training on products
• Assisting in the development of promotional material for the company
• Providing general support for sales and marketing team
• Attending regular meetings abroad and in the UK
Requirements of the Sales Coordinator with European Language:
• Bilingual speaker of Portuguese, German, French with excellent English
• Experience in a customer service or sales environment
• Confident with Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good level of Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer skills
• Strong work ethic and professionalism
• Ability to explain complex products clearly
• Adaptable to the need of the business
If you have customer service, account management, sales administration, sales support experience or have worked within a B2B client services environment providing professional level of support and excellent attention to detail, with Portuguese, French or German language skills don’t hesitate to apply.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the language recruitment specialists with over 30 years’ experience in recruiting multilingual staff across the UK and Europe.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who have the right to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event that there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.