about 1 year ago
Permanent role, full-time
Excellent Base salary up to 35K + uncapped Commission
Job ref: MS16363
Award winning company
Amazing benefits and perks including generous holiday entitlement, access to rooftop terrace, wellness facilities and much more
This role requires fluency in English and another language French or German ideally
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting a sales professional to join an award-winning company and be instrumental in expanding their commercial presence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced business developer wishing to work in a dynamic business solution start-up environment
You have a driven mindset, persistent, tech-savvy and eager to build new business relationships, this role is for you. Apply now to discuss this amazing role in more details
Your main duties will include:
- Present to new clients the business solution the company offers
- Develop new markets
- Desk research to identify business opportunities on targeted markets
- Liaise with financial C-level executives and decision makers as well as understand their business needs
- Qualify inbound leads
- Deliver superb client service
- Maintain accurate client records
To be successful, you will need:
- Previous experience in international sales or business development
- Fluency in English as well as French or German
- Commercial and target driven personality with strong interest in sales
- Resilient with a positive mindset
- Confident speaker with ability to establish business relationships
- Consultative personality
- Outstanding communication skills
- Organised and ability to work in fast-paced environment
You have a “Hunter” mentality and want to work in an award-winning start-up company, send you application through to discuss this fantastic opportunity further. We will consider candidates with a background in sales, business development, telemarketing or with Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager, telesales.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.