City of London
7 months ago
Job Title- Senior Communications Analyst
Located in the City of London
Salary - £26-31K per Annum
Job Reference HD116268
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting for a Senior Communications Analyst for their International Consultancy client based in London. The role is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, expanding company and to take on key communications and data analysis responsibilities and room to progress to management level for the right candidate.
Senior Communications Analyst - Key Duties:
• Engaging / communicating with all levels of shareholders (institutional and individual) via telephone and email. Must not be averse to speaking on the phone for most part of the day.
• Communicating verbally and in writing with a variety of parties (directors, large and small shareholders, institutional analysts).
• Conducting proxy and governance related research.
• Drafting communication materials for targeting shareholders to meet client and regulatory requirements.
• Drafting client reports and other reports/research.
• Sending out email broadcasts.
• Taking notes / minutes at meetings and conference calls. interface
• Interfacing with clients as and when required.
• Taking on project management responsibilities
• Supporting the operations, research and sales teams as necessary.
• Document management.
• Training new starters
Senior Communications Analyst - to apply you will have:
• Basic IT literacy and data handling skills;
• Experience working in a deadline-intensive and client-orientated environment.
• Experience working in an client-orientated environment desired
• Proficiency in MS Office and solid writing skills
If you have previous experience in Project Management, Client Services, Account Management or Data Analysis within the Research or the Financial sector, this opportunity could be the next step in your career.
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.