9 months ago
French Speaking Senior Marketing Executive
£27,000 to £30,000 + bonus and benefits as well as career opportunities;
the salary will depend on your experience.
Global Conference Media Company
Job Reference CF012018463
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a French speaking Senior Marketing Executive to work with a Niche Trade Conference and Exhibition company famous globally for their campaigns, you will work on the production of top and International conferences as well as trade events.
This is a very high-level French Speaking Senior Marketing Executive role which allows you to work with VIP and High-level clients within tech trade shows, exhibitions, conference and media
Duties of the Senior Marketing Executive with French - Tech -Trade Shows, Events & Exhibitions:
• Implementing marketing strategies with the events team
• Marketing campaign execution and reporting
• Marketing material creative process and execution
• Working with other departments to drive a successful marketing strategy
• Communication strategy development and market research reviews as well audience targeting
• Social media and PR strategy as well as event database management
• Event planning
• Budgets monitoring
• Fluent in French and English both written and spoken
• Marketing related degree with two years’ experience in a similar role
• Project management and coordination skills
• IT skills, ideally CMS
• Strong communication, persuasion and time management skills
• Ability to meet deadline with strong attention to detail
• Social Media Savvy and excellent copywriting skills
This is a superb opportunity for a French speaker who has worked as a Marketing Executive, PR Executive, Marketing Assistant, Content Editor, Social Media Executive or PR Assistant to work for a high-profile Trade Show, Events and Exhibitions company. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.