Excellent Salary + Bonus
12 months ago
Social Media Manager – Korean Speaking
Location - London
Salary- £25K + performance related bonus
Job Ref: CF0201645
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a Korean Speaking Social Media Manager for their client, a fast growing and dynamic digital publisher based in Central London. A fast-growing broadcaster in the international market, you will have the opportunity to cover the Korean marketplace and expand their presence across multinational channels via Social Media platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Social Media or Content Creation expert looking to further your career in a position which holds an excellent chance for progression.
Responsibilities of the Korean Speaking Social Media Manager:
• Managing a team of remote translators; ensuring they maintain high quality content
• Handling and taking ownership of multiple projects across Social Media platforms including video campaigns, content creation and content editing
• SEO, performing keyword research analysis to improve and optimise content
• Ensuring Social Media content, images and videos are well presented and of consistent quality
Requirements of the role:
• Fluent in Korean to native level and a good level of English
• Experience within Digital Marketing, Content or Social Media Management successfully growing brands on Social Media platforms
• Digital Marketing related degree ideally a 2:1 or above
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to prioritise, handle multiple projects simultaneously and work to deadlines
• Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Korean speaker who has worked as a Social Media Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Manager or Content Editor to work for a high-profile publishing group in the heart of London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.