about 1 year ago
Social Media/Data Analyst- Romanian Speaking
Job Reference JB01756
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) are currently recruiting Social Media/Data Analysts with Romanian for temporary and freelance projects in central London. Working for our client, a dynamic and innovative marketing group you will be using your excellent Social Media/Data Analysis skills to carry out freelance assignments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for hands- on, analytical thinker with a passion for Research and Data Analysis/Social Media to carry out freelance projects for a dynamic, innovative Marketing Group who are leaders in their field of expertise.
Responsibilities of the Social Media /Data Analyst- Romanian Speaking:
- Identifying trends and themes in the social data, specifically with regards to behaviour, language and produce social media and data analysis using social media and listening tools
- Designing presentations for clients using social data to inform brand and communication strategy – convert complex data with know-how into client friendly language
- Communicating data analysis to partners, product designers, communication specialists and partners
Requirements of the Social Media /Data Analyst- Romanian Speaking:
Candidates should be fluent in English and Romanian and be available immediately
• Possess an investigative curious nature
• Some experience in keyword research, digital marketing, media analysis, branding or data analysis would be great, but we will consider graduates without experience
• Degree level education
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Creative and analytical thinker
• Experience of using social media tools
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.