Spanish Cash Accountant
9-month contract - full-time
Location: Watford, North London easily accessible easily accessible from Luton, Potters Bar, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage and Harrow
Friendly and multilingual team, global company
LRS is recruiting a Spanish speaking accountant with cash-application or payment allocation background to join the EMEA team of a global corporation with thousands of employees over the world. Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders you will allocate payments to relevant accounts receivable and investigate any unapplied payment.
You will have the opportunity to use your Spanish language skills and play a role in improving procedures and further the automation of systems.
Spanish Cash Accountant executive– Main Duties:
- Process inbound payments, credit notes and remittances to outstanding receivable ledgers
- Investigate any unapplied payments and re-allocate payment where needed
- Assist in cash application reporting
- Participate in internal meetings as well as offsite with clients
- Help improve procedures and cash flow management
Spanish Cash Accountant executive– Main Requirement:
- Fluent in Spanish AND English, written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of payment methods, credit management or cash application required
- Background in EMEA shared service centre would be a plus
- Attention to details and strong analytical mind
- Can-do and positive attitude
- Ability to work towards deadline
If you have a background in treasury, cash-flow management, Accounts receivable, cash allocation, payment allocation and looking to use your Spanish, please send your application through and our consultants will be happy to discuss this fantastic opportunity with you.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.