Excellent hourly rate
6 months ago
Spanish speaking Content Writer - Editor - SEO
European Spanish or Latin American Spanish speaking
Location: London, remote
Excellent Salary/Hourly Rates
Job Ref: HD145248
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is regularly recruiting freelance/temporary Content Writers/Editors with fluent to native level Spanish to work on site and sometimes remotely for their client, an expanding innovative marketing company in London. As part of a dynamic team you will be responsible for content writing across various channels/brands for the Spanish market.
Tasks can include:
Editing articles, keyword research and some client communication.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading marketing company, fun team and creative environment where you will utilise your language and creative writing skills.
To apply for this role, you will need the following skills:
- Ideally experienced in writing for websites and online platforms
- Fluency to native level Spanish with an excellent command of English
- Creative writing skills to produce content that will meet with the requirements of high-profile clients
- Experience of digital on-line marketing with emphasis on Content, PR and SEO would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and search tools such as sysomos, Brandwatch would be hugely advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive and positive can- do attitude
- Good team player
- Translation Skills
If you are fluent in Spanish and English, available immediately and have experience in Content Writing, Digital Marketing, Content Management send your CV today
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.