Spanish speaking Digital Content Specialist Milan Ceuta and Remotely
You will start in Milan, Italy for the first 6 months (travel and accommodation expenses paid for by the company) relocating to Ceuta after 6 months with the possibility of remote working from anywhere (relocation assistance + amazing benefits)
Job Reference CV116300
Great salary: Up to 30K euros depending on experience + amazing benefits including accommodation paid for during your 6 months stay in Milan as well as relocation assistance to Ceuta; you will also be able to work remotely once settled in Ceuta
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a Spanish speaking Content Specialist, this role is ideal for someone who wants to develop a career in the media and entertainment sector; suitable to someone with experience as either a Spanish speaking Content Executive, Spanish speaking Content Manager or Spanish speaking Content Specialist
You will be working in their cosmopolitan and vibrant international digital entertainment team, creating, managing and coordinating digital media content aimed at the Iberian Spanish speaking Audience
Spanish speaking Digital Content Specialist Duties:
- Creating catchy and appealing content for the Spanish speaking Iberian Audience
- Liasing with the creative agency in Spain
- Using CMS software to in order to modify content or upload images
- Monitoring, proofreading ad updating website contents
- Collecting images, videos and texts to be uploaded on the site via CMS
- Producing marketing communication activities.
Spanish speaking Digital Content Specialist In order to apply for this exciting role you will need to have:
- Spanish to native standards as well as good level of English
- Previous experience in a Content Management role using your Spanish
- Previous experience using CMS
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to details
- Ideally some previous experience or exposure of editing programs
- Interest for digital content editing in Spanish
- Ideally have knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, however this is not a must
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career either as a Spanish speaking Digital Content Specialist, Spanish speaking Content Editor for a prestigious media company send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer