Up to £32,000
7 months ago
Job Title: Spanish speaking HR Training Coordinator
Salary: Up to £32,000
Location: West London
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Job Ref: SM16040
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a HR Training Coordinator with Spanish speaking language skills for our client, an international company based in West London.
The right candidate will have demonstrable experience within Human Resources, ideally with an academic degree in a related field. For this position, candidates will need to be organised, pro-active and available to start immediately. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an international and multicultural environment, so don’t miss out – apply now!
Duties of the Spanish speaking HR Training Coordinator:
- Advising on all HR queries, representing overall company values
- Administration of promotions, bonuses and salary reviews, performance and probation reviews
- Onboarding new employees, creating starter packs, induction days and training incentives
- Coordinating in-house and external training courses
- Keeping a record of training hours, skills and developments needed for improvement
- In charge of writing monthly and annual reports, generating forms and templates for the office
- Keeping the HR database up to date with staff information
- Providing support to the HR Director and Management teams
Requirements of the Spanish speaking HR Training Coordinator:
- Excellent level of English, both written and verbal
- Fluency in Spanish is highly desirable
- Educated to degree-level in Human Resources or Business Administration / CIPD qualified
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to work with figures and calculations
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- High attention to detail, organisation and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ experience in multilingual recruitment. Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK. We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received. In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: HR Generalist, Human Resources, HR Coordinator, HR Administrator, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, Business Administration, CIPD, HR Trainer, Learning & Development, L&D, Spanish HR Generalist, Spanish Human Resources, Spanish HR Coordinator, Spanish HR Administrator, Spanish HR Advisor, Spanish HR Assistant, Business Administration, CIPD, Spanish HR Trainer, Spanish Learning & Development, L&D