Spanish speaking Legal Researcher - Writer -Editorial Projects
Starting salary £23,000
Job Reference AM202120
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting for a Spanish speaking Legal Researcher - Writer for a Global Publishing Company in London. This role is ideal for someone who wants to develop a career in the Publishing or Editorial sector whilst utilising their excellent Research and Writing skills.
You will be working in their vibrant international research team, researching and analysing information on law firms, summarising findings, and conducting quality interviews with international lawyers.
Recent graduates with a passion for Research and Writing are very welcome to apply!
Spanish speaking Legal Researcher-Writer - Duties:
- Collecting details and background information of renowned international law firms,
- Undertaking research, including through conducting interviews with senior legal professionals.
- Obtaining clients’ opinions on the firm’s performance.
- Writing editorial analysis on the work carried out by the firms.
Spanish speaking Legal Researcher-Writer– Requirements:
- Native level Spanish as well as English to native level, written and spoken.
- Ideally knowledge or interest of the legal sector
- Previous experience in either a research / writing or editorial role preferred
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you have previous experience as a Researcher, Writer, Editor or Proofreader or are a Law Graduate and would like to develop your career in the Legal Editorial sector, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Please send your CV in word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer