Up to 50k
Job Title: Superb Bilingual Executive Assistant
Salary: Up to 50k
Job Ref: SM16371
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a highly talented Bilingual Executive Assistant for the Vice-President of an international financial company in their beautiful central London office. This role will require a high-level of proficiency in handling administrative tasks as well as skilful precision in diary management and optimizing schedules and priorities.
Duties of the Bilingual Executive Assistant:
- Manage and maintain diary, appointments and travel needs including dinner bookings and reservations for the MD,VP and senior members
- Prepare documents needed for meetings, create minutes and transcriptions as required
- Arrange meeting rooms and logistics
- Liaise closely with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure smooth global operations
- Proactively complete expense reports MD and other principals
- Polite telephone response and call management
- File and retrieve documents/journals
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications and presentations
- Ensure timely completion and regular updating of all office lists and databases
- Ad hoc event planning and other duties
Requirements of the Bilingual Executive Assistant:
- Bilingual proficiency in English and another language (preferably German or Scandi)
- Solid experience in a similar roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills and additional software applications a plus
- Proactive and confident team player
- A can do and flexible attitude.
- Professional with a calm outlook
If you consider yourself to be a motivated and resourceful EA / PA with experience supporting senior members, as an executive assistant, personal assistant or team assistant to C level management, providing high level of support and planning and organisational skills then please apply ASAP
We look forward to your application!
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.