North West London
28 days ago
Sales Administrator - Swedish Speaking
12 months contract - likely to go permanent
Salary up £29,000- dependent on experience
Based in North-West London – easily accessible from Wembley, Watford, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Job Ref: MS1522
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a B to B Customer Service advisor to join the Export department of a global supplier of the Health & and Life Science sector.
Using your Swedish, you will assist business clients with their queries, process orders and monitor deliveries.
This role requires English and Swedish language skills as well as another Scandinavian language, experience in order processing, logistics and delivery monitoring.
- Order processing & pro-active delivery monitoring
- Follow-ups on shipments and organise replacements where needed
- Build close relationships with clients and partners, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Liaise efficiently with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, finance, Customer care)
- Working as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
- Monitoring query resolutions and proactive customer satisfaction calls
- Providing product knowledge and accurate information to clients
- Dealing with commercial partners and responding to queries efficiently and within set timeframes
To apply you will have:
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Another language will be a plus but not essential (Danish, Norwegian, Finnish)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Competent MS Office skills
- Fast learner and able to support team
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
If you have previous experience as a customer service coordinator, as a sales administrator, in merchandising, in client service or account management and you wish to use your Swedish, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.