North West London
up to £29,000 per year, dependent on experience
Swedish Speaking Sales Administrator – Order Processing
Hybrid with 1 day in office per week
Salary up to £29,000 per year, dependent on experience
12 months contract – possibility of extension or permanent role
Job Reference – MS215891
Based in North-West London - easily accessible from Wembley, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a Swedish speaking Customer Service coordinator, sales administrator, order processing and deliver management specialist to join of a thriving international company
Friendly, stimulating & multi-cultural team
This role requires Swedish language skills, and ideally business client service background, or experience in order / delivery management, logistics or supply chain.
Order administrator with Swedish - Main Duties:
- Manage the full order cycle from processing to invoicing
- Monitor deliveries and shipments
- Build close relationships with clients and partners,
- Liaise efficiently with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, finance, Customer care)
- Monitor query resolutions and proactive customer satisfaction calls
Customer Service Coordinator - Profile:
- Fluency in Swedish & English both spoken and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in customer service, order management, logistics, import/export, or custom clearance
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
If you have previous experience in customer service, sales administration, import/export, supply chain, merchandising, client service or account management, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.