Up to £30,000
over 1 year ago
Job Title: Team Assistant/PA with German
Salary: Up to £30,000
Location: Central London
Job Ref: SM15096
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a bilingual English and German speaking PA/Secretary for our client, a global Investment company, based in a lovely West End location with stunning offices! The main objective is to provide assistance to the team of Managing Directors, in a very busy, varied position, offering lots of hands-on involvement.
Candidates should be self-starters, able to handle a very flexible, varied role, comfortable dealing with VIP clients in the office. Additionally, you must be well-presented and have an excellent telephone manner, organisational skills and a flexible approach to your workload.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an expanding company, who value their employees, provide excellent benefits, and offer growth and development within the role.
Duties of the Team Assistant/PA with German:
- Manage separate diaries and prioritise meeting agendas
- Organise and arrange all travel, accommodation and transfers across multiple time zones
- Arrange and manage meeting rooms and restaurants, set up conference calls as and when necessary
- Submit monthly expense reports and gather necessary administrative documentation
- Assist with some recruitment requirements, deal with agencies and arrange interviews with clients
- Provide general administrative support, which may include printing, photocopying, scanning and binding documents
- Occasional translation of documents
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for clients and senior Management
- Handle ad-hoc projects to meet team needs, which may involve some research
Requirements of the Team Assistant/PA with German:
- Fluency in English and German
- Some previous experience as a PA/Team Assistant/Secretary/Office Manager
- Smart presentation at all times
- Experience dealing with high-profile clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proactive and hands-on attitude, strong organisation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
If you a native level German speaker with excellent English and have experience as a Team Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, Administrator, Personal Assistant, PA, EA, Executive Assistant, Team Secretary, Team Administrator, Project Administrator or Project Assistant and are looking for a new challenge within a corporate environment, don’t hesitate to apply.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.