5 months ago
Technical Support Adviser – German Speaking
Location - London
Salary- £32,000 per annum
Job Ref: CF1201483
LRS is recruiting a German Speaking Technical Support Adviser to join a fast-growing SaaS provider who are leaders in their niche market.
You will be joining an experienced Technical Support team and providing professional support to the DACH, UK and North American markets. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to combine your technical skills with your client service skills with the chance to further your career in a professional industry.
The responsibilities of the German Speaking Technical Support Adviser will include:
- Be first point of contact for inbound calls and emails from C Level Executives in the DACH region and provide high quality technical support
- Log all enquiries and resolutions into the company CRM system
- Develop relationships via telephone, email and online chat with corporate clients including Investment Banks, Private Equity firms and Law firms
- Work closely with the Team Leaver, Sales and IT teams to resolve complex enquiries
Requirements of the German Speaking Technical Support Adviser:
- Fluent German to native level with fluent business level English
- Experience in technical support and customer support dealing with inbound calls and emails, chat in in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Strong customer service skills and good team spirit
- Excellent telephone manner and work ethic
- Genuine interest and passion for the SaaS industry
If you have a background as a Customer Service Advisor, Client Service Executive, Helpdesk, Technical Support, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Client Service or Customer Support Executive and looking to use your German language skills, send your application now to discuss this exciting role further
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.