Translator Proof-Reader- Arabic and Turkish speaking
Excellent International role based in London, remote to start with until further notice
You will need to be based/have the right to work in the UK
Arabic and Turkish speaking experience in translation and proof reading of either content, digital content, publishing, editorial, digital media, or similar areas
Arabic and Turkish speaking Translator and Proof-reader, joining a famous global media platform with offices all over the world, you will look after Arabic and Turkish speaking digital publishing translation and proof reading of digital editorial content, an amazing opportunity!
Job Reference CV012017701
Excellent salary £25k or More (depending on experience) + stimulating working environment with career progression opportunity
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking an Arabic and Turkish speaking Translator and Proof-Reader
You will be working in their cosmopolitan and vibrant international Digital Translation and Content department, ooverseeing Arabic and Turkish speaking Digital Content Editorial Translations aimed at the Arabic and Turkish Markets
Translator and Proof Reader – Arabic and Turkish speaking Duties:
• Overseeing translation content on various international web sites
• Tracking content on templates
• Reading and proof reading translated editorial work to make sure it matches the
original version and tone of voice
• Mark errors and discuss them with editors, writers and sub editors
• Make sure the editorial team keep quality at all times
• Supporting Editors with various tasks
Translator and Proof Reader – Arabic and Turkish speaking - In order to apply for this exciting role you will need to have:
• Fluent Arabic and Turkish as well as English
• Ideally A degree in either, translation, journalism, editorial, media, marketing or similar subjects
• Previous experience or internship as a Translator and Proof-reader or Assistant Translator, editor with the Arabic and Turkish speaking markets
• Strong attention to details and organisational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage various projects simultaneously
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent attention to details
• Interest for international Translation, publishing and editorial or journalism
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as an Arabic and Turkish speaking Translator, Proof Reader, Editor for a prestigious media company send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer