£24,000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
Job Title: Trilingual Customer Service Administrator – Italian AND German OR French Speaking
Location: Sunbury on Thames
Salary: £24,000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
Job Reference CF0202061
Excellent International Customer Service / Administrator role based In Sunbury on Thames - 30 mins from by Train from London Waterloo; flexibility to work from home twice/three days per week.
NO SHIFT WORK!
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking an Italian AND German OR French speaking Customer Service Administrator based in London/ Sunbury on Thames
You will be working in their cosmopolitan and vibrant international company.
Trilingual Customer Service Administrator – Italian AND German OR French Speaking - Duties:
- Managing both Italian and German OR French speaking customer service administrative queries
- Providing solutions to both Italian and German speaking businesses
- Creating digital solutions for customers via phone, email, social media and video
- Dealing with clients’ emails and requests in a consultative and professional manner
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Tracking queries via ticketing systems, logging calls and updating CRM systems
Trilingual Customer Service Administrator – Italian AND German OR French Speaking - Requirements:
- Fluent in both Italian and German OR French as well as English
- Previous experience in an administrator or customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage various tasks
- Strong phone, email and Customer Service skills
- Strong coordination skills
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as an Italian and German OR French speaking Administrator or Customer Service coordinator or Sales Support or helpdesk support or technical support for a prestigious company based in Sunbury on Thames, send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 34 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.