North West London
3 months ago
Trilingual Customer Service coordinator - Sales administrator
Spanish speaking with French, Italian OR Portuguese
Up to £29,000 per annum dependant on experience
Based In North-West London – easily accessible from Wembley, Watford, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Job Ref: MS2015882
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a B to B Customer Service advisor to join the Export department of a global supplier of the Health & and Life Science sector.
This role requires English and Spanish language skills as well as French, Italian or Portuguese, experience in order processing, logistics and delivery monitoring.
- Build close relationships with clients and partners, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Order processing & pro-active delivery monitoring
- Follow-ups on shipments and organise replacements where needed
- Liaise with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, Finance) to resolve any issues
- Working as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
- Fluency in Spanish as well as English
- Additional French, Italian or Portuguese language skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in order management, logistics, import/export, or custom clearance
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
If you have previous experience as a sales coordinator, commercial assistant, customer service agent, import/export administrator or logistics coordinator, or have a background in merchandising, client service or account management, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.