4 months ago
Account Manager – Italian Speaking
Location - London (Remote to start with)
Salary- £40K + excellent bonus + benefits
Job Ref: CF1202053
LRS is recruiting an Italian Speaking Account Manager for their client, a SaaS provider based in the heart of London. A fast-growing digital business in the international market providing for some of the world’s most leading retail and wholesale brands, you will have the opportunity to cover the Italian marketplace and ensure outstanding quality of customer relationship management.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an Account Manager or Client Relationship Manager looking to further your career in the digital industry in a position which holds a good chance for progression.
Responsibilities of the Italian Speaking Account Manager:
- Ensure excellent quality client relationship is delivered at all times
- Oversee customer’s adaptation to the product, analyse quality of service and provide feedback to other teams
- Work closely with the QA, data and product development teams to discuss future projects
- Drive engagement for new and existing customers to ensure business growth
- Identity how the team can increase product renewal rates
- Maximise business opportunities through upsell to existing clients
Requirements of the Italian Speaking Account Manager:
- Fluent Italian to native level and an excellent level of English
- Strong communication and influential skills
- Business related University degree
- Over two years’ account management experience in the SaaS, Digital, technology or fashion industries
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
This is a superb opportunity for a Italian speaker who has worked as an Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Account Executive, Sales Manager or Sales Executive to work for a high-profile SaaS company in the heart of London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 34 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.