over 1 year ago
Based in London,
Job Ref: MS1615
Salary up to £24,000 - excellent benefits package (generous holiday entitlement, discretionary bonus, Pension, health insurance and more)
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking an AP assistant to join a global technologycompany based in South-west of London.
Main duties include:
- Coding & inputting supplier invoices
- Matching POs to supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements to the Purchase ledger
- Dealing with invoices and expense queries
- Processing expenses
- Preparing payments to suppliers, including payment runs and ensure payments are processed within agreed terms of business
- Liaising with various departments and suppliers as necessary in order to expedite payment
- Providing necessary support within the team at month end
Requirements for the accounts payable accountant:
- Previous experience in a similar position essential
- Ability to deal with volume supplier invoice processing
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- SAP knowledge or similar preferable
If you have a background as an A/P assistant, AP accountant or accounts payable clerk, send your CV through to discuss this amazing opportunity further.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.