Up to 45,000
6 months ago
Bid Manager with German
Permanent – Full-time
Based in Frankfurt, Germany
Up to 45,000 euros + Bonus + benefit package
Job reference: MS10295
Career building opportunity, Excellent benefit package
LRS is recruiting an RFP Specialist, Bid manager or bid coordinator with German and English language skills to join an award-winning company in the finance & investment sector.
You will be responsible for supporting and coordinating responses to client’s Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bilingual German and English speaker, with previous experience as a B to B account manager in the investment sector with a background in writing proposals to retail and institutional clients.
- Manage the completion of client service and new business questionnaires within the EMEA
- Create client centric content in keeping with internal processes
- Work closely with the internal Sales and Client management service
- Reply to Client and Internal information requests,
- Review and update of the information database across the company’s products and services.
- Continuous development of Investment knowledge, asset classes and capabilities offered by the company
- Ensure RFP best practice are kept to highest standard
- Assist team manager/head of department when required
German speaking Tender specialist – Profile:
- Fluent English with German to native level essential
- Previous experience in the financial or investment sector: either in RFP, marketing, communication or account management
- A strong understanding or interest of financial markets and asset management industry
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong IT skills (MS pack office) and ability to use RFP tools is a plus
- Capacity to work independently and show initiative
- Willingness to assist team and strive to always improve services
This is a fantastic opportunity for an account manager, RFP specialist, Capture manager, proposal manager, or marketing executive to develop their skills further or a recent grad with Economics/Finance degree and work experience in similar field looking for a steppingstone in the finance industry.
Please send your CV in word Format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the EU.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer