about 2 years ago
Bilingual Sales Administrator – Customer Service Advisor
6-month contract – possibility of permanent vacancy
Salary: up to 28K pro rata - dependant on experience
Based in North-West London – easily accessible from Wembley, Watford, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Job Ref: MS15433
To be considered for this role you will need to have Swedish language skills to native level
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a Sales Administrator - Customer Service Advisor to work In the Export department of a global and well establish and global corporation within the Health and medical sector
Using your Swedish, you will assist business clients with their queries, process orders and monitor deliveries.
You wish to be part of a friendly, stimulating & multi-cultural team, Apply now! You will receive full training and be part of a thriving and growing business.
Bilingual Sales Administrator – Customer Service Advisor - Main Duties
- Order processing & pro-active delivery monitoring
- Follow-ups on shipments and organise replacements where needed
- Build close relationships with clients and partners, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Liaise efficiently with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, finance, Customer care)
- Working as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
- Monitoring query resolutions and proactive customer satisfaction calls
- Providing product knowledge and accurate information to clients
- Dealing with commercial partners and responding to queries efficiently and within set timeframes
Bilingual Sales Administrator – Customer Service Advisor – requirements
- Fluency in Swedish as well as English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Competent MS Office skills
- Fast learner and able to support team
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
If you have previous experience as a customer service coordinator, as a sales administrator, in merchandising, in client service or account management and you wish to use your Swedish, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.