Excellent Salary + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Bilingual Sales Administrator/ Office Coordinator
French speaking office administrator
Salary dependant on experience + benefits package
Location: central London
Job Ref: MS15414
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a sales support, administrator or junior office coordinator for their world-renowned client based in the city of London.
You will be responsible for a wide range of duties, providing administrative support to the Sales Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong organisational skills who enjoys a varied role and working for a leading company in its field of expertise.
- Greeting visitors at the London office, Answering calls and handling queries
- Coordinating post and courier services, including tracking deliveries and receipts
- Helping with event coordination and exhibitions,
- Supporting the training department such as travel arrangement
- Helping maintain smooth-running office operations: ordering supplies, set-up meeting rooms and ensuring equipment is working
- Supporting Accounts Payable department with POs & Invoices and resolving queries
- Helping to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Ad Hoc admin support for the Sales Team and Sales Director
Requirements for the bilingual Sales Administrator/ Office Coordinator:
- Fluent English AND French is required
- Other languages such as Spanish and Italian will also be considered
- Degree educated or minimum A-levels
- Previous experience in an office administration or sales support position
- Great organisational skills and a good eye for detail
- A self-starter and pro-active personality
- Very good Microsoft Office skills
If you have a background as a sales coordinator or assistant, team assistant, office manager and looking to use your French language skills, send your CV through to discuss this exciting job opportunity further
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.