Basingstoke and Deane District
up to £42k + Generous bonus, Health care and pension
Business Development Manager with German
Salary up to £42k + Generous bonus, Health care and pension
Location: Basingstoke Hybrid/remote
Permanent Role, Fulltime
Business Development Manager with German required for a successful company providing business support services to global Enterprises.
Excellent training is offered, to support a dynamic professional with strong communication skills and ability to find and identify prospective clients. You will be joining a growing multilingual team working for world renowned clients in the software sector.
We are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic, and "hands-on" individual and would suit someone with some experience in business development or lead generation or customer service and an interest in technology.
The Business Development team is responsible for attracting new clients as well as identifying prospects and managing the business development process
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager with German
• Researching to Identify potential clients
• Proactively search for new clients
• Calling and emailing potential clients
• Set up and attend meetings with perspective clients
• Build up strong product knowledge to share with potential clients
• Liaise with internal departments to develop proposals
• Reach positive conclusions, managing any objections
• Consultative sales approach
• Full training on products will be provided
Requirements of the Business Development Manager with German
• Native level of German both spoken and written
• Excellent English language skills
• Negotiation, and communication skills
• Some sales experience or accumen
• Knowledge of a CRM system
• Pro-active personality, showing initiative
• strong team player
If you are a native level German speaker and have some experience of Business development, sales, client services, sales development, cold calling, lead generation, or sales support, or have a desire to get into sales, this could be the next step in your career
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment, may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer