11 months ago
Company Secretarial Executive
Based in Central London
Up to £50,000 dependant on experience
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting a Company Secretarial Administrator with ideally Italian language skills to join a boutique consultancy firm based in London
You will be responsible for collecting and processing onboarding documents of clients as well as liaising with the AML officer. You will also be in charge of updating Companies House information as well as coordinating with notaries, solicitors and other external professionals.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your client relationship skills further and join a friendly and multilingual team in the heart of Mayfair.
Company Secretarial executive– Main Duties:
- Managing KYC and AML process
- Deal with General company secretarial duties
- Ensuring up to date records at all level on Companies House
- Preparation of resolution and board minutes
- Drafting letters relating to transactions
- Liaising with banks to open and maintain client accounts
- Assisting senior level consultant in drafting trustee’s resolutions and deeds
Company Secretarial executive– Requirements:
- Educated to Degree level or above
- Previous experience dealing with Companies house is required
- Fluency in English as well as Italian is a plus
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great time management, you will be handling multiple tasks simultaneously and have to stick to strict deadlines
- Discretion to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work in a professional and corporate environment
- Confident communicator who can handle a variety of situations and liaise comfortably with clients
- Solid administration, and diary management experience
If you have a background as a company secretary, compliance administrator, Company Secretarial Administrator and dealt with KYC and AML processes we would like to her from you. Send your CV now to discuss this role further
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.